1. What's the cost to me for joining SESCIL?
2. How do I make a secure donation to the Center?
3. Where can I find out what's going on each month?
4. Why doesn't SESCIL's Website show more pictures of activities at the Center?
5. Who is the person responsible for scheduling programs and services?
6. What is the cost of members' participating in the Center's programs and services?
7. When is the next fundraising campaign being mounted and how is SESCIL funded?
You may do this in one of two ways, namely, by
1) Going directly to the Homepage at www.sescil.org and clicking on the Donate Now button atop the left-hand sidebar. Follow the instructions that pop up on the new "Network for Good" Webpage and make a secure donation by credit card in the manner of your choice - a one-time or recurring donation. Then take time to denote your "privacy preferences" and "optional" concerns before hitting the Continue button at the bottom of the Webpage to complete your credit card details.
OR, if you prefer making a pledge instead of a donation for the 2011 campaign payable by check or in cash,
2) Going directly to the Homepage at www.sescil.org, clicking on the Pledge Now button on the left-hand sidebar, carefully completing in full the online pop-up pledge form and hitting the Submit Pledge button at the bottom of the Webpage.
This is an easy one for a regular, or even a first-time visitor, to
SESCIL's Homepage at www.sescil.org.
Check out SCHEDULE on the left-hand sidebar, and it will take you directly to the calendar of the month showing all your favorite programs and services as to dates and timings. You may also get to the same month's schedule by clicking on the What's New Webpage where you will find that the very first item listed will hotlink you to the month's schedule for your perusal.
The simple answer is that pictures on the Internet require to be created on digital cameras before being uploaded. The ones that are already online have largely been created by a very small number of SESCIL insiders, but in order to 'populate' its Website with a larger variety of illustrations that will attract the attention of potential members in Bergen County and beyond we say sincerely that ALL - members and non-members alike - are welcome to submit their Center-appropriate "digital pictures", as and when the spirit moves them (within reason!), to the SESCIL Webmaster at email@example.com.
SESCIL's Executive Director, Ed Barsuk, is ultimately responsible for scheduling all programs and services, but his final considered decisions are based on the detailed input that he receives from his Assistant Director, Frieda Wells, and his Programs/Community Outreach Director, Cornelia E. Williams, MHS, on a daily basis.
NIL, NADA, ZIP! - as far as all of SESCIL's programs are
concerned, everything is offered FREE!
When it comes to services, some - like podiatry and dentistry - are priced moderately; others, not at all.
Services include the following:
To answer the "how" before the "when", so as to demonstrate the very real need for SESCIL to mount a fundraising campaign in the early fall of 2011, a short history is pertinent: